Gluttony, a nasty flaw?
In perfumery, we prescribe it as we may desire… finally an area where we can indulge ourselves to our hearts’ content with one, or more, zero-calorie treats.
Gourmet scents with sweet and fruity notes
For the record, gourmet perfumes are recent in the world of perfumery. It is “Angel” by Thierry Mugler that saw daylight in 1992. Since then, perfumers have allowed themselves gourmet compositions via olfactory culinary alchemists.
Perfumes with sweet notes are reminiscent of desserts, appetizing with sweet and fruity notes, which make our taste buds salivate. With these sweet and fruity gourmet scents, irresistible, addictive, and enthralling scents reflect the joy of living. These fragrances are for sparkling and cheerful women. The skin exudes a feminine sensuality that makes you want to get crunched! For you gentlemen, even if gourmet perfumes are for women, they captivate men.
Gastronomic compositions with, for example: :
- Vanilla is the sweet and warm scent of childhood. She puts us in a good mood and comforts us. It is also a fervent Proust madeleine. Vanilla combines well with the skin.
- The tonka bean is a generous and cheerful fragrance, just like a ray of sunshine. A scent, also soft and warm that encourages sharing.
- Cinnamon, a seductive, carnal, and sensual fragrance, is deeply feminine. Passionate and warm like the sun, she reassures.
- Clove, sweet, spicy, and aromatic, is the fragrance of tenderness.
- Peach, a sweet fruit that perfectly transcribes in perfumery its fruity and fleshy side.
- The fig, emblem of our region in the south of France, exudes fruity and sunny scents.
- Mandarin, a sparkling scent that brings back to the naivety of childhood. It provides cheerfulness and lightness.
- The almond exudes its powdery and gourmet notes.
- So, are you seduced by gourmet perfumes?